Working at Hijack.
We're always looking for great talent: web developers, digital creatives, project managers, tea makers, paper shufflers...
If we have a vacancy we'd love to see you, get in touch. If we don't have any vacancies get in touch anyway, you never know there might be some chemistry!
Wanted: Digital Designer (Internship)
Hijack Media are on the look out for Digital Designers who are bursting with creative ambition.
Do you have a creative eye?
Do you know your MPU from your Leaderboard?
Are you skilled in Photoshop, illustrator and can dabble in Flash?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then this could be the perfect role to sharpen your digital design skills.
We are looking for outstanding interns to work with our clients, providing scamps, visual mock up designs and working on live digital projects.
You must have an eye for detail, can work to a tight deadline, be enthusiastic and approachable and willing to learn.
If you fit the bill then please send your CV to email@example.com
Wanted: Marketing and Comms Intern
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Hijack for a Marketing and Communications Intern.
You will be tasked with self researching suitable contacts for Hijack in the industry and creating your own database of contacts from the ground up. You will have to hit the ground running in an ever-evolving market; so confidence, energy and passion are absolutely vital.
You will also be regularly creating business opportunities so will need to make a sufficient amount of phone calls. Ideally, you will have some internet/technology/digital knowledge,
Objective #1: Find and create business opportunities for the Hijack sales team in the target market.
Objective #2: Increase awareness of Hijack’s services in the target market.
This position will enable you to grow in a fast paced environment. You will posses flair, charisma, tenacity and creative thinking. You’ll need to be motivated and excited at the thought of seeing your ideas come to life, so a passion for sales is essential.
Key attributes of the Marketing & Comms Intern:
• Must be hungry for success, self-motivated and possess exceptional initiative.
• Good understanding of technology/Hijack’s offerings
• Must be a confident, personable and energetic communicator both face to face and over the phone.
• Must be dynamic and entrepreneurial; a self-starter.
• Strong research skills to aide with new ideas and strategies
• A passion for sales and all things digital.
For more information –
Please drop us an email with a cover letter, stating why you think you’ll be great on the Hijack team and an up to date CV.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as the role title.
Wanted: Middle-weight designer / flash genius
Hijack is a small but growing digital advertising agency based in Shoreditch, specialising in the top end of digital rich media ads.
We are looking for new designer with great flash skills.
- Do you have 2-3 years experience in digital media, designing and building websites and producing web advertising campaigns?
- Do you understand Flash Actionscript 2 and 3 and have good animation and design ability?
- Are you are able to write and understand HTML and CSS, produce it to industry standards and fulfil cross-browser requirements?
- Are you able to respond to briefs with engaging concepts and visuals, working to tight deadlines?
- Are you comfortable heading up a project team, managing other designers/developers and presenting ideas/projects to clients?
If you are.... then give us a shout!
Please send your CV and portfolio over and we will get in touch.
Good salary depending on experience....absolutely no agencies please!!
On the other hand, we’re always interested to hear from talented people, even if the specific role isn’t featured above. If you think this is you, get in touch.